Just a personal blog
Talk about favorite artist,music,games,tips and of course my life^^
feel free to follow and visit my blog
I really appreciate it

Eyelashes and Face stuff ~

Oyasuminasai ~ it's already 12:07 a.m here..
hehe, lately i love to update my entry..
so today i'm gonna make a short entry about fake eyelash and face stuff :)
so hope you enjoy my post >W<

my fashion icon
^^

Girls nowadays really love gyaru make-up right ?
must have item to be like them are eyelash and circle lens ~
so i just bought cheap eyelash because branded eyelash are too expensive -_-'
(really want the bottom lashes of dolly wink !)

buy that white boxes at princess sui
my sister bought me that mac eyelash
(for me to learn how to wear it lol)

i also bought really cheap eyelash
only RM 2, hehe
i got a lot of that eyelash :)

we still can look pretty with those cheap eyelash ne ~ ^w^
Okay enough about that eyelash, lets talk about something else okay? :)
i'm using PERSONA LIQUID FOUNDATION~
bought it at Cosway for RM11.90 (don't remember the price)
at first, i don't think this foundation will stay long lasting but i was wrong lol..
i don't need to touch up every second time, hehe..


smell so good ne ~
>///<

My most favorite two way foundation is MIYAMI also bought it from cosway..
stick with this product for almost 2 years (really love it !!)
you should try it too, really long lasting >0<




sorry because all the picture are not so pretty because i'm not a photographer LOL !
hehe, thanks for reading !

p/s : make sure to leave your link at my shoutbox so i can go to your blog







8 kawaii/kakkoii friends:

http://khalilahaoki.blogspot.com/ said...

MIYAMI COMPACT POWDER FROM COSWAY!!! I LOVE IT!!!! ALTHOUGH ITS A BIT CAKEY SOMETIMES BUT WHO CARES?? LONGLASTING!! THE QUALITY SAME AS PIXY!! MOST OF MY PICTURE WEAR MIYAMI & PIXY TOO.. FOR HEAVY IM USING LIQUID, FOR NATURAL IM WEARING JUST BB CREAM & COMPACT POWDER :D

Kim said...

Oh my, I was actually looking for a good foundation. I was just asking my friends to recommend me some. But since you've made a post about it, I'm going to try to look for them here if they are available in my country. I hope so though! :p

Mira Kagimoto said...

@http://khalilahaoki.blogspot.com/ oh..really wanna use pixy ne ~
i'm not good in using liquid foundation, but still trying..hehe :)

Mira Kagimoto said...

@kmmy you must try using these foundation..long lasting and not so expensive..
i think there's cosway at your country.. ^0^/

hanis said...

nak eyelash tuu.... hihi... x)

Mira Kagimoto said...

@hanis hehe,meh dtg umah miya :D

Narcissus Oddblogger said...

i love watching people put on make up but i'm not that keen to join the club. hee
nice entry yaw~ ;)

Mira Kagimoto said...

@OddbloggerNarcsthanks !
btw, lets join the club..hehe :))

Mira Kagimoto Properties ♥