Just a personal blog
Talk about favorite artist,music,games,tips and of course my life^^
feel free to follow and visit my blog
I really appreciate it

ViViD new LOOK !!

Good morning minasan !!
i had a great sleep last night and woke up early today ^w^/

OMG! my lovely ViViD already got a new look ^-^
The BLUE single not yet come out but they already have the new look..

Here take a look at this =>

My lovely Shin is always perfect to me 
Kawaii Ivy
Smart Ryoga
Sexy always, Reno
Babyface Koki
^o^/
Right now, i'm waiting for their BLUE full pv ^^
oh ya, before i forgot, ViViD will be going to Singapore on 26 NOVEMBER 2011 on sundown festival.
check it out at sundown festival facebook ^^
oh man, why not on 28 NOVEMBER (my birthday) :)

all source i got from edohsama


Miya-chan,
xoxoxo

0 kawaii/kakkoii friends:

Mira Kagimoto Properties ♥