Just a personal blog
Talk about favorite artist,music,games,tips and of course my life^^
feel free to follow and visit my blog
I really appreciate it

My story about BOTAK

Happy holiday for anyone that 'cuti-cuti malaysia' right now ^^
everyday is holiday for me..hehe..

really no idea right now..but i miss my blog so much ^w^
so i decided to post this simple entry
'STORY about BOTAK'

You must been thinking
who's botak?
org botak ke? or 
what's botak, right??

Hehe, actually botak is my cat
white fat and aktif botak.. ^^
Kawaii name right ?

I found botak at shopping mall : the store kt port dickson je ;)
that time, he looking at me stupidly..
i told ai-chan : mummy will love it <3
so end of story i pick him up..oh that time he's so bau-bau (u know what i mean right?) -_-'

Botak already big right now and full of kutu !! haha
my mummy love him so much ^-^ <= she's the cat lover
Botak was very liltle that time :)

and now >>
this picture was taken 4 days ago ^^

Somtimes we just call him 'BOT' short for botak because :
'Nanti panggil2 orang lain lak trase..eheh'

end of story

Miya-chan,
xoxoxo

0 kawaii/kakkoii friends:

Mira Kagimoto Properties ♥