Just a personal blog
Talk about favorite artist,music,games,tips and of course my life^^
feel free to follow and visit my blog
I really appreciate it

Early Preparation for Hari Raya

Hello guys..
puasa pon belom da cuci my mate for raya ^^
early preparation okay !!
But sadly i don't by any clothes -_-"

I just look-look ^-^
Mane nak beli ni ??
Mari-mari beli !!
standard price RM50 

Masa kecik2 dulu, i still remembered kain sepasang only rm20-30..
Now, RM50 (so expensive for someone stingy like me) -_-'
This year i think wanna buy kain cotton with bunga-bunga kecil
What do you think ? ^^
kawaii ne ^o^/
harga pon okay la ! :)

Lastly,
i don't buy anything pon -_-"
My mummy yg beli..lalala
but i will no upload the picture 
its SUPRISE !

Miya-chan,
xoxoxo

1 kawaii/kakkoii friends:

Eera Shera said...

kain cotton pun cntik...sy pun plan thn ni nak buat bju kurg kain cotton la..hihi

Mira Kagimoto Properties ♥