Just a personal blog
Talk about favorite artist,music,games,tips and of course my life^^
feel free to follow and visit my blog
I really appreciate it

Obsession of manga

Good 12.00 p.m day!!
Feeling to post something...
Last night after watching 'the most favorite series CSI New York'...not sleepy enough i just surfing the internet and looking for my favorite manga BAKUMAN pictures..actually i'm mean front cover.. ^^
I found BAKUMAN #3 !!
Omg !! i want to buy that manga..i already have BAKUMAN #1 and #2..
I wait for loooooooooonngggggggg time..i think you understand how 'llllooonnnngg' it is -_-''

In Malaysia it's take a long process for manga to reach  here...just be patient and act like you don't wait for it to
reach here..

A little bit about Bakuman >>
 is a shonen manga written by Tsugumi Ohba and illustrated by Takeshi Ohba. The series follows talented artist Moritaka Mashiro and aspiring writer Akito Takagi, two ninth grade boys who wish to become mangaka.

This manga inspired me a lot on becoming a mangaka..i really love to become a mangaka one day..i always practice my drawing to improve more..
I need to know more about mangaka life 

oh Bakuman #3 !
i'll wait for you to reach here 
lalala

Eventhough there're many more episodes but i'll wait for bakuman #3 first..
I'll collect the book until they finish <3

0 kawaii/kakkoii friends:

Mira Kagimoto Properties ♥