Just a personal blog
Talk about favorite artist,music,games,tips and of course my life^^
feel free to follow and visit my blog
I really appreciate it

Fashion Magazine

hey guys !!
been busy for 2 days not updating anything.. XD
Just posting this post for fun..
I damn love the fashion magazine..
Especially POPTEEN magazine !!
They're so kawaiii !!
kawaii desu ka ^^

The model also very cute ^^
up to date fashion in japan

Also not forget their make up tutorials
what's bad and what's good..it's good for you to know the true make up style =D
Make up xD

Sometimes their are showing what are they eating to got a beautiful body like em'
Good product for skin..
The great and kawaii magazine ever !!

one of my favorite models
Nana suzuki

i think i wanna make a tutorials about japanese make up
err maybe -_-"

Miya-chan,
xoxo

0 kawaii/kakkoii friends:

Mira Kagimoto Properties ♥