Just a personal blog
Talk about favorite artist,music,games,tips and of course my life^^
feel free to follow and visit my blog
I really appreciate it

Bestie ♥

Evening !!

Oh my stomach so full with sambal egg and rice ^^
What a nice lunch..isn't xD
Out of topic !!

Besties??
Who are besties to you ?
Friends ? Girlfriends? or maybe your Boyfriends?
Okay,that your choices ^^

It's hard for me to find my Bestie..because i'm quite type girl..
But well there's must be someone will be my bestie

Oh yeah,Miss Elyn !!
The great bestie ever!!
Luv ya !!

Me
oops!!pic xde kaitan..okay ^^

She's a great friend !!
We rarely meet..been missing her so much :'(
She's my rakan gosip...rakan ngadu2 and my rakan forever..of course !!

Elyn can't wait to meet ya.. !!
Love u fren mwahxx


WE ARE BEST BUDDY FOREVER!!

p/s : especially dedicated this for my best friend...and what about you?? Hurry up now tell your friends that you love and appreciate them 


Miya-chan
xoxoxo

0 kawaii/kakkoii friends:

Mira Kagimoto Properties ♥