Just a personal blog
Talk about favorite artist,music,games,tips and of course my life^^
feel free to follow and visit my blog
I really appreciate it

Favourite Anime ever !!

Good day friends !!

Wanna watch Animax so badly
My mom is busy watching chinese drama -_-"

Right now my most favorite anime is
KEKAISHI

i always love anime but RARELY watch it..because latly i've been busy T^T
I always spend my time reading manga only ^^
Other anime that catch my eyes are >>

BLACK BUTLER !!

K-ON !!

YU YU HAKUSHO !!
best anime ever ^^

Many more of course..just there're to much maybe 'chuckle'
Maybe i'll add more next time..

Okay Animax time 
Adios amigos !!

Miya-chan
xoxoxo

p/s:no damn critics okay.. ^^

1 kawaii/kakkoii friends:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can
be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views.
I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!


Here is my page; cellulite treatment reviews

Mira Kagimoto Properties ♥