Just a personal blog
Talk about favorite artist,music,games,tips and of course my life^^
feel free to follow and visit my blog
I really appreciate it

D.I.Y face mask and HIJABSTA Magazine

Hai minna ! finally it's Friday.. >3<
after updating my blog.i'm gonna play game..hehe
wanna level up my character LOL >0<

i already told you guys in the previous entry..
about face mask right ?
well here it is

bought at tokutokuya
only RM4.90

i really wanted to try the d.i.y face mask since last year..
but totally hard to find it -__-"
so finally i found it at tokutokuya..ureshii !! >3<

so i'm using green tea..they are good for your skin. :)


it's easy to make..you just need :
1 sachet of green tea
1 glass of hot water
after that put a little of hot green tea in a small bowl

the mask expand :)
sorry my camera phone are not in a good condition
T.T

haha,sorry guys..i'm not gonna upload my picture wearing the mask..
me look like SPIDERMAN..haha :)

*******

Last wednesday , i bought new magazine :)
HIJABSTA only RM10 (this is intoduction edition)
Hijabsta will be release on JULY (i think)

Diana Amir on the cover :)

hijabsta style :)
so stylish and they got a lot of confident..

i'm totally gonna buy HIJABSTA magazine after this (>w<)
hijab girls let's buy this magazine !! 

okay, i'll stop here..gonna take some rest because i having breathing trouble last night..and i don't sleep until 5:45 a.m.. T.T

sayonara minna :)





6 kawaii/kakkoii friends:

gina said...

hi dear!
u know, every time i wore a mask, i'll normally walk around in my house & my mom will say something like,

"why are u wearing a mask? u're still young. dont use it, always. only once a month... etc etc"

hehehe...

hurm... but i've never try using green tea. maybe one day. sounds interesting!

xoxo!!!

Unknown said...

woww..thanks for the beauty tips dear..=D

Mira Kagimoto said...

gina, you should try green tea mask..really good for our skin :)

Mira Kagimoto said...

you welcome, ety ^^

Mandarin 1 2 3 said...

hope you can do a full review on that mask. I'm curious ~ O_O

Mira Kagimoto said...

@Maiioh, okay next time i'll try do the full review :)

Mira Kagimoto Properties ♥