Just a personal blog
Talk about favorite artist,music,games,tips and of course my life^^
feel free to follow and visit my blog
I really appreciate it

Bisikan Paradox by iTO junji

Assalamualaikum~

Good day everybody..
Its been a while i didn't post anything..any of you miss me ??
Okay just post something about what i bought..
Last Sunday ,my brother bought me BISIKAN PARADOX by ITO junji
Thanks a lot brother ape..sayang anda lah !! ^^,

This comic is all about horror..it's a great story but complicated..
I really love the part maruso was running from pitan robot..<<really suspense  -_-''
Extra story about wanita angker..that story was totally freak me out
(i'm a chicken okay !!,i scared easily)

Okay ,later i'll upload picture of that book..
upload !! 
nice cover eh ^^

Anyway i really love ito junji story..i always read her story at online manga reading..
Buy it now ,i'll love it !!

Miya-chan,
xoxoxo

0 kawaii/kakkoii friends:

Mira Kagimoto Properties ♥