Just a personal blog
Talk about favorite artist,music,games,tips and of course my life^^
feel free to follow and visit my blog
I really appreciate it

The Grey

How was your day ?
me? as usual tired, haha..

i'm not gonna talk about the contest..
just an entry about the DVD i bought a few days ago..

Have you guys heard about "The Grey"
it's 2012 movie , i never heard about this movie..
but something make me really wanna watch it..

So i make a search at google,
what a suprise , my favorite actor starring in "the grey"
Liam Neeson, i admired him so much !!

about "The Grey" : 
The Grey is a 2012 American adventure drama film directed by Joe Carnahan and starring Liam NeesonFrank Grillo, and Dermot Mulroney. It is based on the short story Ghost Walker by Ian MacKenzie Jeffers, who also co-wrote the screenplay with Carnahan.
The story follows a number of oil-men stranded in Alaska after a plane crash, who are forced to survive using little more than their wits, as a pack ofgray wolves stalk them during mercilessly cold weather. (wiki source)


interesting story :)
if you a fan of Liam Neeson, you should watch it..
i like all his movies, except love story..
because a guy like him should only act in an action/thriller film (more cool!)

but "Battleship" film was bored & not awesome..
maybe because the main actor is not so "wow" (if ya know what i mean)

The A-Team film was the 1st movie make me fell in love with Liam..
his character as J. "Hannibal" Smith really catch my heart...
ooohhh, he's hot !! >,<

His voice really make me melt 
i love to memorized every words hi said in the film :)

well , that's all i wanna share..
see ya in my later entry, bye :)

p/s : thanks to my sister for giving me Captain America figure as my birthday gift
Love ya, muahhxx xoxoxo



0 kawaii/kakkoii friends:

Mira Kagimoto Properties ♥