Just a personal blog
Talk about favorite artist,music,games,tips and of course my life^^
feel free to follow and visit my blog
I really appreciate it

new members of my DOMO family :)

Hey there !
already had your lunch ?
well just wanna share my collection
DOMO-KUN !!

just bought this domo cushion kat pasar malam
for RM45.00 (cheap right ?)
the big one there ^^
really complete my domokun collection ^o^

and not to forget ada 1 lagi hp keychain that my mom bought it for me 
Pink Domokun ^w^
only RM5.90 (da turun harge die) hehe

sampai plastik pon tak bukak
sayang punya pasal ^^
kawaii ne ~

thanks for reading ^^
mwahhxx!!

2 kawaii/kakkoii friends:

bersama kak Es said...

amboiii ~ siap ada collecton domokun lagik

Mira Kagimoto said...

hehe kak es beselah pminat ^^

Mira Kagimoto Properties ♥