Just a personal blog
Talk about favorite artist,music,games,tips and of course my life^^
feel free to follow and visit my blog
I really appreciate it

Feel like wanna open a BUSINESS

Minasan~ how are you today ? :)
I hope its gonna rain soon (i love rainy day)
remind me of LEAD song "love rain" ^^

am i out off topic? yess ,sorry ya !

actually i think nak open business (ehem2 nak berniaga for belanja raya nanti -_-')
wanna sell my handmade amigurumi ^^

do you think people wanna buy my handmade things ?
well i don't know T^T

But i'll try
its doesn't hurt trying right? ^o^/

i made it myself 
^^
do you like it ?

4 kawaii/kakkoii friends:

robowtasmara said...

nice! creative la, sy xpandai bab2 camni T.T good luck in your business^^

Mira Kagimoto said...

thanks for the wish ^w^

myezatul aQma said...

wah...comel!nak jual bpaer hinggit nih?saya pon buat biznes jugak sepnjagn cuti sem ni.singgah la blog saya

bersama kak Es said...

WOW!! sweet la... cuba buat GA dulu as promotion lepas tu boleh la business that cute amigurumi tuuu..

anak kak es dah jerit2 suke tu :D

Mira Kagimoto Properties ♥