Just a personal blog
Talk about favorite artist,music,games,tips and of course my life^^
feel free to follow and visit my blog
I really appreciate it

VIXX'S 1st FULL ALBUM VOODOO DOLL INSPIRED

Hello !! how are you guys ?
\
Anyone here's a starlight ? just left a comments here..
i got an idea from a friend ask me if i can make a voodoo doll..
at first i was like "uhh err..i think i'll try"
so start searching for specific yarns, lovely craft items like button , glue..bla3x

Start creating the pattern, lot of mistake but i always say to myself "NEVER GIVE UP"

Vixx's 1st full album released on 25 NOVEMBER 2013
who's your bias..??
is he leo? ken? hyuk? hongbin? ravi? n? ...

 N with my inspired voodoo doll :)

 

posing with the original doll ^^v


i'm accepting custom made dolls...
just message me here : Amigurumi shop
follow me on instagram : mirakagimoto 
i'll follow back, follow me if you are an amigurumi lover and kpop maniac ^_^v

see you next time :)

0 kawaii/kakkoii friends:

Mira Kagimoto Properties ♥