Just a personal blog
Talk about favorite artist,music,games,tips and of course my life^^
feel free to follow and visit my blog
I really appreciate it

Amigurumi story in my life

Hola , how are you ?
time fly so fast, esok dah Khamis..still got a lot of work to be done ~
do you love crocheting ? mengait baju, headband ke..tak pun patung..
do follow me on instagram : mirakagimoto (i will follow you back)

this is my latest photo of amigurumi
i need to crochet more dolls to reach my goal..good luck mira !!
which one do you like ? choose please..
korang minat yang mane ??..


12 dolls and a heart ^_^/
i need more for my event..
\what event ? i will tell you later :)


Must crochet more, gambatte mira-chan !!
ada yang suka mengait ? jom share gambar craft yang korang buat..
mira rasa macam nak buat GIVEAWAY je , but don't know when..
will you join if i make a giveaway ??

okay,see ya next time..

LIKE my amigurumi facebook page : Izumi Amigurumi


BLOGWALKING TIME (^__^)






0 kawaii/kakkoii friends:

Mira Kagimoto Properties ♥