Just a personal blog
Talk about favorite artist,music,games,tips and of course my life^^
feel free to follow and visit my blog
I really appreciate it

Amigurumi Orders : 1st, 2nd and 3rd Batch

Hey guys !! it's been awhile ne~ since my last update..
too busy i think..

how are you guys? i hope you guys are doing great.. :)
after this, i wanna be more active in amigurumi world..
gonna make a GA soon but maybe not this monthlah, i hope you guys setia menanti..hehe

i just finish all the orders..
let me share the photos..

1st batch :

2nd batch :

3rd batch :

later, i will share a new dolls in my shop..
stay tuned ya !!

Attention !
sekarang tengah buka orders untuk Batch 4
hurry up place your orders :)

contact me via :

Twitter : @mirakagimoto
Email : miss91stargazer@gmail.com


6 kawaii/kakkoii friends:

Lady ★ Hanna said...

kalo nak karakter len boley ? hrga kira cm ne?

Mira Kagimoto said...

boleh, tp kena tgk dlu la..sbb kdg2 tak mahir lg nk wat :)
harge depends on the dolls punye difficulty ^^

riema afifa said...

Hey , anda di tag http://primadonny98.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-longest-giveaway-ever-by-ain.html

Maru Maru :3 said...

Panda tu comel! ><

Mira Kagimoto said...

@riema afifa thanks for the tag :)

Mira Kagimoto said...

@Maru Maru :3 trima kasih..hihi >w<

Mira Kagimoto Properties ♥