Just a personal blog
Talk about favorite artist,music,games,tips and of course my life^^
feel free to follow and visit my blog
I really appreciate it

Raya with Bestie :)

Holla ~
1 entry a day :)

My best friend, Elyn went to my house last Thursday with her Mom, brother, niece and her boyfriend..
1 year i didn't met her..and hari raya buat kitorang jumpa balik :)
she still the same like i met her 2 years ago..
before went home, she gave me a lot of mask and a lipstick (house of healin brand)

i'm gonna make a review
if i got time :)

and of course i went to her house last Saturday ~
she always chirpy like always..hehe
we talked and laughed a lot..(miss her damn much!!)

Oh well, we promise to hangout together sometimes..
take a lot of pictures of course, hehe..


thank you! Elyn for inviting me to your house !!
we will meet again ya ~ TwT

hehe, thanks for reading my entry :)
sayonara ~

attention my dear customer yang belum buat payment
silalah wat payment sebelum hari Khamis (30/08/2012)
i wanna post all the dolls on Khamis
Thank you :)

0 kawaii/kakkoii friends:

Mira Kagimoto Properties ♥