Just a personal blog
Talk about favorite artist,music,games,tips and of course my life^^
feel free to follow and visit my blog
I really appreciate it

My very 1st DOODLE

oyasuminasai !!
dah lambat no sleep yet ^___^

nothing much to say 
i think it's a doodle :p


haha its quite funny
but i like the lips
inspirasi dari popteen !! >//<

p/s : don't laugh at my art because you don't know what is the meaning of the art :))

4 kawaii/kakkoii friends:

Pencinta Awan. said...

comellah doodle tu ^^

Mira Kagimoto said...

hehe thanks syada ^__^/

Ninie said...

comel!!!! Amik doodle kita jugak ye...dh follow kamu.
Salam ziarah. Follow kiter jugak ek...

http://thebeautyofsplendid.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

wow,cute doodle..awk wat sendiri kew..sy pon nak jgk..hehe..=)

Mira Kagimoto Properties ♥