Just a personal blog
Talk about favorite artist,music,games,tips and of course my life^^
feel free to follow and visit my blog
I really appreciate it

J-POP J-ROCK AND OTHER MUSIC

its been a while i didn't write anything..

let's talk about music.. okay ?
what genre of music do you like ?
Korean music ? i know most of you like that..especially girls

come on lets share your favourite music and artist here

i like j-pop !! of course LEAD the best..
they are so talented

My sister is a J-ROCK lover...and because of her..i start to listening to that music(even though i already listen to that music 'credit to my sister ai-chan because always play that music so many times in car , house and of course in my room also' "laugh"

i choose to like ALICE NINE (J-ROCK)
Alice nine

but i don't madly love them haha
colourful isn't (^o^)
members :
SHOU
HIROTO
TORA
SAGA
NAO

すごい !!

i like VIVID also ;)
their age are close to me .tee hee..

watch their PV

p/s : if u just wanna stop by..please don't talk crap and condemn my favorite artists..okay ?

xoxo,peace <3

0 kawaii/kakkoii friends:

Mira Kagimoto Properties ♥