Just a personal blog
Talk about favorite artist,music,games,tips and of course my life^^
feel free to follow and visit my blog
I really appreciate it

ami ~ most love dolls LOVE-CHAN!

just a short entry from me..
hehe, i want to update everyday but job keep me totally busy.. T^T

i'm very happy today !! because finally finish all the dolls..
and will post out tomorrow, stay tuned my customers..
and thanks for patiently wait for me to finish the items :)

okay, which dolls do you like the most at my IZUMI SHOP ?
everyone got a different taste ne ~
i think LOVE-chan is the most popular dolls among my customers..
since last year , i received a lot of orders ask me to make a LOVE-chan
i think i already sold too many bunny >3<

my sister, Ai-chan is a crazy fan of Love-chan
hehe >3<

well this the latest order from my sweet customer :)


oh for those yang tak tahu Love-chan tu apa..meh baca ni :

Love (ラブ) (stylized as LOVE) is a fictional female bunny character and singer created by Japanese singer Ai Otsuka.

see ya soon !!
p/s : my brain not function very well,haha XD

wanna order dolls or maybe custom doll just inbox at my page
here ===>> IZUMI SHOP

0 kawaii/kakkoii friends:

Mira Kagimoto Properties ♥